As we talk recently one of best bisness or now is Uber.
Uber is a part of the New Industry witch allow you to become your own employer , and schedule your time.
Read the easy step-by-step guide to becoming an Uber driver here.
Here is a quick summary of the necessary steps:
- Step 1. Fill out the Driving Builder application here. (httpss://partners.uber.com/i/evxpg3pw3)
- Step 2. Complete a car inspection to meet Uber requirements.
- Step 3. Wait patiently for your background check to clear.
- Step 4. Push the Go Online button in the app and start driving.
Uber Driver Insurance Requirements
All Uber drivers are required to have car insurance that meets the minimum financial responsibility of the state. While logged into the driver app Uber maintains automobile liability insurance as well.
So, how does Uber Driver insurance requirements work? Uber insurance works like this: When Uber Driver is not logged in to the driver-app their covered by personal insurance policies. When a driver turns the app on they are covered by liability insurance from Uber.
Once a rider is picked up a high level of liability insurance is activated. This is $1 million per incident excess liability coverage. The rideshare insurance policies cover liability claims and not the driver’s vehicle. Personal insurance claims will have to be filed for the car.
How To Drive for Uber Eats
UberEATS is a delivery app that allows Uber customers to order food on demand from nearby local restaurants. The UberEATS delivery drivers pick up and drop off food orders as independent contractors. Many Uber drivers choose Uber Eats versus driving for DoorDash or Postmates.
What are the Uber Eats driver requirements? You can become an Uber Eats driver without driving for UberX. Current UberX drivers can simply opt-in to start receiving UberEATS request.
Uber Eats Driver Requirements
- Uber Eats Driver Requirements
- Meet the minimum age requirement to drive in your city
- Drive a 2-door or 4-door car manufactured after 1998
- Vehicle insurance, vehicle registration proof, and a valid driver’s license
- 1-year driving experience